How to Maintain and Care for Your Hair
To ensure the longevity and durability of your hair, it is important to care for your hair as if it were your own. Triple Lengths is deeply committed to quality. To maintain the quality of your hair, it must be maintained weekly.
- Shampoo your hair at least once a week.
- Use a mild shampoo and conditioner that is no higher than pH 7.
- To clean hair, mix shampoo and warm water and pour gently over hair until cleaned, do not massage into hair.
- Rinse with clean warm water.
- Apply conditioner from roots to tips.
- Rinse hair with clean warm water and let air dry, do not blow dry.
- In a downward motion, use fingertips or wide tooth comb to comb hair.
- Alcohol Free Styling products are fine to use
- Braid hair into loose large braid before going to bed
- Dryness, oil, dirt built-up, chlorine, and salt water are all harsh to the hair and can cause tangling and shedding.
With these simple steps we'll have you looking good for a long time. If you have any other questions or concerns contact us now.